Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I'm sad that I haven't had the time to do a proper round up post this year but I think I'll do a similar thing to what I did last year, or rather this year, where I do a series of them in January so that they each have the proper time and love put into them.

This year has ended on a massive high with the potential of a new shop on the horizon (offer went in yesterday) and Chris passing his PhD (yes, I am one step closer to being a doctor's wife!). The year has been incredible - hard work at times (in fact, most of the time), busy and full of life and creativity to I'm here to say a massive thank you to each and every one of you for supporting this tiny little business and being part of our lovely community. Here's to next year when we get bigger, hopefully a little less messy and maybe, possibly, more organised (no promises...). And let's win some more awards!

And more full of wool, obvs.

Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you!

Love Eleanor. xxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment