Saturday 15 September 2012

Quick Round Up

It's been a bloody busy week here but I've finally done all of the bits that I had to do on the internet (there's a list as long as my arm for next week but I'll deal with that when it gets here...). So, this is a quick round up of all of the newest yarns and colours:

King Cole Gypsy Chunky


New on the webshop today - I spent the whole of yesterday making a thing that turned out (at about 10 o'clock last night, after 10 or so hours of crocheting...) to be the most ridiculous idea I've ever bloody had but has evolved into something that will definitely be the very best thing ever! Anyway: 

King Cole Gypsy Chunky: 100g - 102y - 92m - 80% acrylic, 20% wool - £3.75.



I was so inspired I cast on, knitted and wrote a pattern for this in the mossy colourway (actually called Sage). I bloody love this yarn! Find the pattern here. 

King Cole Supa Dupa Chunky: 200g - 52m - 57y - 75% acrylic, 25% wool - £8.00.

New Colours in the Regia Lace:


Just more colourways to add to this scrumptious yarn. I'm shocked at how well this has gone but you lot seem to love it! Good job! 

Regia Lace:  100g - 600m - 656y - 71% superwash wool, 29% polyamid - £9.00. 



Probably my favourite sock yarn of all time - but maybe that's only because it was my first sock yarn love. I absolutely adore all of these colourways, even those that don't burn your retinas but I love the names of them even better. Which one would you think is called harsh miracle?!

Regia Color Sock: 50g - 210 m - 230y - 75% superwash wool, 25% polyamid - £4.00.



Our replacement for the Heritage DK - I'm so in love with this I started a crochet cardi at the birthday party. It's nearly done but I ran out of bloody yarn last night. How can YSO run out of yarn!?!?!? I was really pleased that we were sent two packets of the royal blue by accident because it meant I didn't have to spend hours worrying about which colour I should use. 

*Please be aware that we've already run out of a couple of colours of this - I really need to do another order  but it's going to be a couple of days to do and then a couple of days to get to us. Be gentle - it's just too popular!!*

Patons Diploma Gold DK: 50g - 120m - 131y - 55% wool, 25% acrylic, 20% nylon - £2.85.


This completes the line up but seeing as I'd forgotten that I'd order the Gypsy Chunky and the Supa Dupa Chunky maybe some other mystery yarn will turn up soon enough. 

Happy winter knits planning! :)

Love Eleanor. 



No comments:

Post a Comment