Wednesday 8 August 2012

Ode to Picmonkey

I have a favourite website (besides ours of course) and it's called Picmonkey. I genuinely feel like I'm in love. Which reminds me - those of you who don't follow our facebook or Twitter, I shared this photo t'other day and I honestly fell in love. How does it make you feel?


I can't get over how much more handsome he is with yarn in his hands...

Anyway, back to picmonkey. Seriously - I don't know what I'd do without it. It's a free, online, photo editing  software programme and it makes me smile every time I use it. Me and Masa wrong three poems to it - here:

Limerick 

There was a young yarn shop owner, 

Who found it difficult to hone her, 

Photography skills, didn't want to pay bills, 

So she found pic monkey and sang 'my Sharona'. 



General Poetry

Oh dear picmonkey, fair and true,

What would this humble LYSO do without you?

I'm shit at photography, and editing too, 

But you make my photos look good, you do. 



Haiku 

Oh pic monkey true, 

What would I do without you?

You make my pics good. 

But - seriously - we've spent so bloody long writing these poems that I have no time to write a proper blog post. So I'll leave it at that and write a blog post with some serious content tomorrow. Sorry....

Love Eleanor. 


1 comment: