Sunday 24 June 2012

Flag the (Quarter) Final - Flying the Flag

I don't really watch football anymore, although there was a time when I did watch major international tournaments. But, England are through to the quarter-finals of Euro 2012, and as it might be the team's last match, I thought I might Fly the Flag as it were.

Like this



After all, if you are going to support your national team, you may as well do it in style, and there are few garments more stylish than a waterfall-type cardigan like this.


I've mentioned the pattern before, the lovely Flag, and the tangles that ensue when you are carrying 13 balls of yarn across your knitting, never mind the endless ends to sew in at the end. But, as I'm sure you will agree, the end result is worth it.

So, at 7.45 tonight, as the match starts, think of Agnese as she Flys the Flag for England.



June x

No comments:

Post a Comment