Monday 18 July 2011

Lace Wars and New Year Blanket Challenge

I know its been a while since I updated you on my blanket challenge but I have been putting the longer hours and strong coffee to good use, to catch up on the blanket squares. At the same time I took the opportunity to get to grips with some lace stitches, something I have always struggled with. It took a lot of sweat, tears and some swearing to get these done and helped me realise that me and lace are never going to get along, so I have declared a lace embargo in my house (of which I am the sole occupant, so what I say goes!).

Time to move on, so with a smile and a sigh of relief, I am off to work on some lovely cabled and textured sqaures. Summer is going to be busy both at the Shop and at my other job, so I will report back in the autumn on how things are progressing.

I will leave you for now to peruse the photos of some lovely little lace squares, hope you enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment